3.27.2013

Happy 8th Birthday Khenzie

My handsome boy turned 8 today. Soon he is not gonna be my little boy anymore.
Sigh! Why do kids grow so fast?! But anyway i don't like dwelling on any negative shit.
I'll just share what we did today.
So as usual instead of having a big party he chose to just have small gathering at home and invite just the closest friends so he can used some of the funds for his toy shopping. I love how he's becoming more and more practical. :D
So after we had breakfast today we headed to Toy Kingdom for his toy shopping. Toy Kingdom and Timezone are his kind of heaven.
He got all this remote controlled toys from car to gyro copter and atv. I hope the remote will last for at least a week. :D
In the afternoon his friends came over to our house. Thank you to my little sister for preparing all the food.
He is gonna have his friends sleep over our house tonight. He was thrilled when he found about it.
Good luck to us though. Having 6 kids in the house is no joke.
I don't want to imagine how the house will look tomorrow.


















No comments:

Post a Comment