3.22.2013

A State Of Trance 600 KL

Insane weekend.
I travelled all the way to Malaysia just to attend this and of course it was all worth it. I got to see all my favorite dj again and of course my one and only love Armin Van Buuren. :D
Over 30,000 crazy trance lovers attended the show.
We got there a bit late already but after a while we were finally able to get in front. It was the best spot ever.
I was drenched in sweat all night but who cares. As long as i can have a good view of  Armin Van Buuren then that's all that matters. :D






























































































































That's how pack it was!






























































































































Top - Forever 21 Shorts - H&M Sandals - Zara Purse - Nasty Gal Accessories - Nasty Gal

No comments:

Post a Comment