11.03.2013

David's Tea House

My sister and I felt like having chinese food so we decided to eat David's Tea House in Greenbelt 1. I wished we were at Binondo though, I miss that place so much but i hate getting stuck in the traffic so never mind.


Hot tea for our beverage. I love drinking hot tea with my meal. Aside from its calming effect, it is such a great aid for digestion too.
























Yang Chow fried rice and shrimp with broccoli are always a mainstay at our table whenever we go chinese. :D

































This fried spare ribs with salt and pepper taste good too. Pretty much how i expected it to be but minus the crunchiness.

































And of course our favorite dimsums. :D Our trip to chinese restaurants wont be complete without this.

No comments:

Post a Comment