10.21.2013

Sunday Cravings

10.21.13
I was craving for oysters last night so Ryan and I ended up at Via Mare Oyster bar at Greenbelt 3.  Via Mare has been one of my go to filipino restaurants for a long time now. They never disappoint me. I'll make a complete post of my dining experience with them soon since last night we didn't really ordered much. I got binagoongan crispy pork belly and oysters combination. I only wanted fresh oysters but Ryan pointed out the baked oysters and it got me curious so I got the combo. Half was raw and the other half was baked. But I regretted it after. I should  have just got the fresh ones. :( I really like the taste and texture of fresh oysters top with lemon juice and some herbs and chili. Aargh, next time I will just stick to what I like for my full satisfaction. :D

The crispy pork belly did really live up to its name. It was really crispy and delicious. 

After our dinner we headed to Hossein's Persian Kebab so Ryan can have his cravings too, Sisha. :D

Since I don't really smoke I just settled to their strawberry fruit lassie. 
And that's how our sunday night ended. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment