10.16.2013

Nail Spa

10.16.13
I recently went to Nail Spa in Gamboa St.  for some pampering and hoped that I would like their service because it's just really nice our place.  The place has a very nice ambiance, clean and they have big selection of nail polish. Seats were comfy and they had lots of magazines too and even havaianas slippers for sale just in case you came unprepared and wearing a close shoes. I love that the receptionist was very nice also.
I got Paraffin express for my hands that includes cleaning, paraffin dip, massage for 5 minutes and a regular polish. 
And Paraffin Pleasures for feet and that includes Soak, Scrub, Mask, Paraffin dip, Massage for 5 minutes and Premium Polish. I normally bring my own polish though so I don't really care about the polish that they offer.
Everything went well except when the nail tech dug a little too much on the side of my nail untill it bleed.
The toe is healed now but I learned my lesson to just stick to the places I normally go to. 










No comments:

Post a Comment