4.17.2013

Happy Songkran Day

I just got to celebrate my very first Songkran Festival in Thailand. Songkran Festival is the official Thai new year aka National water fight, water symbolizes of cleansing all the negative vibe away and moving on to the next chapter in positive way. It's insane how the people roam around the street with containers of water or water gun and splashing it to every one they see especially to the cars passing.
My dry clothes only lasted a mere moment before somebody throw a bucket of water on me while i reciprocated with a well aimed stream of water right in their face or eyes. Haha!
The worse though is when somebody pours a bucket full of freezing water on your head. Songkran made me feel like a child again. It was so much fun playing water fight on the street with friends and strangers.





































No comments:

Post a Comment