10.22.2014

South East Asia

I'm finally back after few months of traveling around South East Asia. It's been incredibly beautiful and as expected, I came back with thousands of photos of which will be shared here over the next few weeks.

Here are some of my favorite photos from our travels.

                                    Boracay Island, Philippines



                                   Saigon, Vietnam

                                    Mekong Delta, Vietnam

                                    Siem Reap, Cambodia


                                   Chiang Mai, Thailand


                                    Chiang Rai, Thailand



   Traveling always takes my breath away, I love seeing things you only read in books, knowing how      their food taste like or how they sound like. It also makes me appreciate everything I have at home.

No comments:

Post a Comment