7.21.2013

Shopping Haul

Forever 21  is one of those places i rarely visit. It's because i always have a hard time finding stuff here. Part of the issue is my size, clothes are either too small or too big for me.
But on my last visit i totally didn't expect I'd get lucky.

I found this nude pump and i was even luckier than usual because they had my size. Being size 5 is no joke. A lot of times i go to the mall to buy shoes i just end up getting so frustrated. Most of the brands i like, the smallest size they have is 6. So yeah, imagine my happiness when i found this one. :D
The bad news though was it was the last pair so as much as i hate not getting a brand new one i can't really have a choice either. Plus the shoes is exactly what i want too so that makes it a lot better still.
























This red sandal is such a cutie too so even if they were half inch bigger for my size i still bought it.























I've been thinking of getting the Furla Candy Bag recently. I think it would be really cute to match it for my beach wear. But it's so damn expensive and heavy to be my beach bag. Good thing Forever 21 has the cheaper version. :)



































Nail Paints to match my bag :)




















Beauty haul form Laura Mercier.
























































Because shopping is cheaper than a psychiatrist. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment