6.10.2013

Salon Time

I finally had a time to visit salon last Saturday. I went to my favorite hair stylist at David Salon. I've been wanting to move to other salon closer to our place for so long but i always end up going back to her. It's because she really takes care of my hair. It's very seldom to find a good stylist that actually care for your hair and not after the sales you'd be bringing to them.
I had my hair colored ash brown again followed by Kerastase Vita Ciment treatment (which im going to talk about on my next post).


Getting foot spa and mani pedi while someone is massaging my head and shoulder is the best feeling in the world. :D












































Had such a lovely "me" time. I hope everyone had a good weekend to. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment