2.01.2013

ARMIN I Miss You

There's only one DJ that i really love and that is Armin Van Buuren. I just love everything about this guy. I think he is the most charming DJ i have ever known especially when he's up on the stage playing. haha!
I had never missed any single events of him in Manila.

He hasn't been here though since 2009. He use to come here yearly and it then it stopped. I miss him so much that i was considering of going to Zoukout at Singapore last December as he goes there yearly but then i found out that he wasn't coming either so no more reason for me to fly to Zoukout.
But this year found out that he's gonna have his A State of Trance 600 in Kuala Lumpur. My heart jumped when i heard this hahaha.
I was so happy that i booked our ticket right away. :D

Here's some old photos of him few years ago. I cant wait to take new ones at ASOT600KL. I'm sure its gonna be a lot of FUN. :D

















































































































































No comments:

Post a Comment