6.24.2012

Sweet Surprise

My boyfriend and i flew to Boracay island to celebrate my birthday and stayed at Punta Rosa boutique hotel. We went directly to our room to drop our luggage so we can have lunch as we were both starving already. And then i saw this redish things on the floor, and im so confused! So i just kept following the trails of petals and talking to him saying whats up with all these and why its here till we got to bed and baaaam! I saw this big bouquet of red roses. My heart skipped beating for few seconds i think. LOL. I felt silly at the same time realizing how stupid i am for not being able to tell right away that he prepared it for me. ( well he paid the hotel staff to do it ). :D
Trails of Rose Petals ;)

Our hotel room with ocean view.




























































My Bouquet of Red Roses, Loveet so much ;D



No comments:

Post a Comment