12.16.2011

You'll Be Here Soon

   

 I don't believe them, there’s a lie in every smile.
distance deceives them, there’s a rumour for every mile

we have nothing to prove, our love is true, 
we have nothing to lose, you'll be here soon, 
yes, 
you'll be here soon....

So after being away with my boyfriend for almost a year ( Yes, u read it right, almost a year! He had to go back to states for work.) he finally got a chance to visit me. Yaaay, so happy! Lots of plans are lined up. Dinner with friends, clubbing, spa, and shopping. I miss him so much. Cant wait to see him and have his arms around me again. 
He leave again in 2 weeks though, and im already dreading the saying goodbye part. 
But i'll just be happy for right now and not think about it. Im just glad that he was able to get some time off on his busy schedule. 
  


Photos by: Norman Lesses 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment